30 January 2012

The Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor

The Daughter of Smoke and Bone
Laini Taylor
Little Brown
2011

There are about a thousand ways I could/can start this review. But I feel like this one sums it up the best:
Stop what you are doing RIGHT NOW and go check out Daughter of Smoke and Bone and read it.
RIGHT. NOW.
Why, dear friend are you still reading this review?!?! Were the capital letters not urgent enough?  Did I not make myself clear?
Go.
Now.
I swear, you’ll love this book and be completely annoyed that the sequel isn’t due out for another six months.
Now go.
JUST GO ALREADY.
Sheesh.

Updated:  I felt bad about this review, so here's the for realsies review 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to add your opinion of this or any books you've read here. Proper APA citiation style preferred (ha!)