15 July 2010

Anything is possible when you're in the Library...

Great video tweeted (yes, I know I'm a tweeter now...oy vey) by Joyce Valenza (she has multiple homepages, but here's one and here's another, who is yet another woman I want to be like when I grow up (there are just so many now!)



I know that I usually stick to writing about books, but I need to take a second to be thankful for the amazing new community I find myself in.  In a short amount of time, I have gone from being a German teacher - essentially an 'island' teacher collaborating with myself - to being a teacher librarian.  And the teacher librarian world is an amazing world.  They are friendly, they are welcoming, they are funny, and that stereotypical librarian with the tight bun and the funky beaded glasses-string?  Nowhere to be seen.

I love my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to add your opinion of this or any books you've read here. Proper APA citiation style preferred (ha!)