11 May 2012

126 pages to go...

I haven't been terribly busy writing reviews lately because I'm nearly finished with a 835 page book (that I will definitely review because it's AWESOME).

However here are a few books that I've started and am still working on that you might want to pick up in the mean time...

Raised Right: How I Untangled my Faith from my Politics by Alisa Harris

Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin

The Beauty of Different: Observations of a Confident Misfit by Karen Walrond

Impartial Witness by Charles Todd (the audiobook is GREAT)

I'm currently reading all of these, though admittedly I'm really only paying attention to one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to add your opinion of this or any books you've read here. Proper APA citiation style preferred (ha!)