23 August 2011

August books...

I recently finished another amazing book (no spoilers here) and came to my blog to write the review and realized that I hadn't published a single review yet this month!  What the...?

So once again, just wanted to let you know a few things:

  1. I have been reading.  Lots and lots.  Oodles and oodles.  I even gave up movie time with my guy last weekend to read (in my defense, he was watching Beavis and Butthead).
  2. I have been writing reviews, I just haven't finished any.  I get about 1/2 way through the review and something comes up so I save it to be finished later but then later never comes...
  3. I GRADUATED!!!!  Pretty soon I'll be a full-fledged librarian.  But the best news is I don't have to take any classes this semester!  Wahoooo!
  4. School is about to start, so yeay! And boo...because there goes my free time.
  5. I promise to have at least 4 reviews up by the end of the month.  I promise promise.  Two of them are going to be AWESOME because I've just finished reading some truly awesome literature.
  6. Book Club Ladies - I'm coming back someday, I promise.
Oh, and if you have read any good books lately, please let me know.  I'm looking for recommendations for adult books.  Now that grad school is over I feel like it's going to be completely acceptable for me to read some adult books now and then.

Happy Reading!
Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to add your opinion of this or any books you've read here. Proper APA citiation style preferred (ha!)